It’s the holidays and I can’t wait to celebrate New Year’s Eve with my friends and family singing karaoke. Thanks to the new iOS 16.2 update, I can use Apple Music Sing on Apple TV to play and sing karaoke.
However, Apple’s new Apple Music Sing feature is limited to the new Apple TV 2022 models. We found a loophole in using iPhone’s Apple Music Sing on Apple TV using the AirPlay feature. Watching the lyrics on the larger screen of Apple TV and singing favorite songs with loved ones on New Year’s Eve would be nice. I think this is the best way to have the best party with family and fans at home.
Also Helpful: How to Fix Apple Music Sing Not Working
Use Apple Music Sing on Apple TV (Karaoke)
- Turn on Apple TV and leave it on standby.
- Open iPhone or iPad. (Make sure you have iOS 16.2 installed on it).
- Search for the song.
- Start playing the music.
- Tap the Lyric icon.
- Tap the Microphone icon to adjust the volume.
- Then tap the AirPlay icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Apple TV.
- Now open Apple Music on Apple TV.
- Go to Now Playing.
- Select the cover art and click to view the lyrics.
- Now adjust the voice of iPhone and start singing while looking at the lyrics of the Apple TV screen.
You can start Karaoke on Apple TV with iPhone’s new Apple Music Sing feature. I hope you enjoyed the guide and are now planning to have the karaoke party at home on New Year’s Eve.
Can I use Apple Music Sing on Mac?
Unfortunately, you cannot use Apple Music Sing via AirPlay as Apple Music on Mac does not show the Now Playing section. Even some iPhone models lack the Apple Music Sing option.
Do you know any trick to use Apple Music Sing on Mac? Does your iPhone support this feature? Do you know of another way to launch Karaoke on iPhone, Apple TV or Mac? Feel free to share your feedback in the comment box.