How to turn off flashlight on iPhone 12?
There are a few methods through which you can turn the flashlight on and off on your iPhone 12 device. To do this, follow the steps below. There are 3 methods below that show you how to turn off the flashlight. Follow one of the 1 method which is more convenient for you.
Method 1: Turn off Flashlight on iPhone 12 using Control Center:
- On your iPhone device screen, swipe down from the top right corner to open your control center.
- In the control center control panel, you will see a flashlight icon.
- If the torch icon is blue and lit, it means it is turned off. Click that icon to turn off your flashlight.
- You even have the option to increase or decrease the brightness of your flashlight. To do this, simply long-press the torch icon and drag the brightness level up or down depending on your need.
If you don’t see a flashlight icon in the control panel, it means that the flashlight shortcut has not been added to your control center. Follow the steps below to add the flashlight option to your control center.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Click on the control center option.
- From the more controls section, add the torch option. By clicking the plus icon next to it.
- Once you’ve done this, make sure the torch option is visible in the included control area.
Method 2: Turn off the flashlight on iPhone 12 using the lock screen:
For this method to work, you don’t even need to unlock your iPhone 12 device. You can easily turn off your flashlight from your lock screen.
- Press the side button to wake up your iPhone screen, but don’t unlock it. If you don’t want to click any buttons, enable the rise to wake or tap to wake option.
- At the bottom left of your screen you will see the flashlight icon. If that option appears white in color, it means the flashlight is on.
- To turn it off, long press the torch icon. You may feel a slight vibration when you turn off the flashlight.
- If you have a control center option available on your lock screen, you can even follow method 1.
Method 3: Turn off Flashlight on iPhone 12 with Siri:
If you don’t want to manually turn off your flashlight from control center or the lock screen, you can ask Siri to do the work for you. For this method to work, you need to enable the ‘hey siri’ option in the settings app on your iPhone 12. You can even choose the option to click the side button or press the home button to invoke Siri .
- Just say “Hey Siri” or press the home/side button and give the following command
Turn off the flashlight/flashlight.
Turn off the flashlight/torch.
That’s it folks! These were the few methods you had to follow to turn off your flashlight on iPhone 12 device. Let us know in the comment box which method you tried.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.