iOS 16.1.1 is the latest upgrade to the iOS ecosystem for iPhone users. With the latest ios 16.1.1, build number 20B101 has landed for iPhone 8 and later devices to fix some minor bugs. The update also focuses mainly on making some security improvements. However, many geeks are facing many iOS 16.1.1 issues after the update.
As an iPhone user, I prefer to keep my iPhone updated with the latest version of iOS. So I also updated my iPhone to the latest iOS 16.1.1 update. I also noticed a lag when I locked the screen with the physical lock button. Many other users from around the world have also reported many other iOS 16.1.1 bugs. Let’s take a look at more iOS 16.1.1 issues and bugs reported by users around the world.
iOS 16.1.1 Issues and bugs
- Locking the iPhone with the physical home button takes about 3-4 seconds.
- The alarm widget is not displayed on the lock screen.
- Safari browser won’t load some pages.
- iPhone warms up quickly during WhatsApp video call and uses picture-in-picture mode to view live streams.
- Wifi sometimes drops out.
- The 5G badge is missing from the status bar.
- The mobile data should be restored while switching from Wi-Fi to mobile network.
- 60 FPS games do not play properly.
- Many users have noticed that steps need to be added to the Health.
- Email does not display all emails correctly.
- Many users are facing call dropping issues.
- Raise to wake and tap to wake don’t work for many users.
- The screen recording function needs to be fixed.
These are the most common iOS 16.1.1 issues and bugs reported by many iPhone users after installing the iOS 16.1.1 update. If you have also noticed new iOS 16.1.1 issues, please share your feedback in the comment box.