When I used an Android phone, I always admired the keyboard and emojis of iOS devices. Since iPhone emojis look more realistic than Android’s, I wanted to get iPhone emojis on my Android. It wouldn’t be smart to buy a new iPhone just for the emojis. However, I managed to get the new iPhone.
Many Android users prefer to use iPhone emoji copy and paste for Android. But it would be time consuming to search iPhone emoji for Android. Therefore, it would be better to use third-party keyboard on Android to use iPhone emojis on Android. Let’s see how to get iPhone emoji on Android without further ado.
How to get iPhone emojis on Android
- Navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Tap the search key on your keyboard and type the Apple Emoji keyboard in the search box at the top of the screen.
- Emoji Keyboard and Kika Keyboard 2020-Emoji Keyboard, stickers and GIF are among the available emoji keyboard apps.
- Can you select the desired app by tapping it?
- Select the Install option.
- When you’re done installing, go to Settings.
- Select Languages from the drop-down menu and then enter your details in the System section.
- Standard is a good option.
- On the select keyboard, click ADD KEYBOARD.
- Mark the box next to the name of your emoji keyboard with a check mark.
- Finally, in the Attention section, press OK.
After following the steps above, you will have the iPhone-like keyboard on your Android. Now you can chat with other iPhone users using iPhone emojis without copying and pasting.
You can also use the 3rd party Emoji Font 3 app from the Google Chrome browser as the app is not available in the Google Play Store. This Emoji keyboard is the best iPhone emoji copy and paste alternative for Android function.
After using the iPhone emojis on Android using a guide above, you can share your feedback in the comment box. Feel free to share any other iPhone keyboard app for android.