Apple’s iOS 16 update has completely changed the look of the iPhone’s lock screen. Now users can fully customize the lock screen with depth effect wallpapers, widgets and time clock design. I like adding depth effect wallpapers to my iPhone’s lock screen so I can add 3D images from my iPhone’s gallery.
People also like the widgets on the lock screen and Live Activities that show the ongoing event on iPhone. However, most of the users prefer small fonts on iOS 16. Many have also tweeted and expressed their disappointment with iOS 16’s oversized fonts. They may not be aware of the process to change the time font on iOS 16.
We are pleased to share here the method to change clock font size and color on iOS 16.
How to change IOS 16 clock time fonts on iPhone
- Unlock your iPhone with a face ID or passcode or fingerprint.
- Long press on the lock screen to get the customization option.
- Click the Customize button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the clock/time widget.
- A pop-up will appear at the bottom of the screen with the different font and color options.
- Choose a total of 8 font options to your liking.
- Below that, you can scroll to the right to choose the color for your font. You can even create your tan.
- Tap the globe icon to choose the language in which to display the time. (Arabic, Arabic Indian, Devnagari).
- Click the cross icon to save the change once you are done with the adjustment.
- Tap the Done option in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click the Set as background pair option. And you’re done!
Here’s how to change the font color on iOS 16 and set the different clock time font designs on iOS 16.
Can I change the font size of iOS 16?
There is no option to adjust the clock size on iOS 16. But when you choose different designs from the available options, the clock size will be changed according to the time font design on iOS 16.
Change clock font size on iOS 16 option still needs to be added even after iOS 16.2 update. But we can expect this option in upcoming iOS 16 upgrades soon.