Almost every iPhone user has now updated their phone to iOS 16. The iOS 16 beta version had a lot of glitches and bugs, it was meant to be because it was just a beta version trying to find bugs and fix them before the official version was released. But history tends to repeat itself. Every iOS software update released to the public contained many glitches and bugs in the first version.
The same goes for iOS 16 as well. Although it came with a powerpack performance, the software still has a lot of problems. Apple tried and fixed most of the bugs and glitches in the beta, but when the stable version of iOS 16 was released, there were still a lot of issues to fix. I’m sure Apple will come out with different versions of iOS 16 and try to fix the glitches, but that’s for the next few days. Now let’s take a look at some of the glitches, bugs and issues that cause problems on your iPhone.
IOS 16 glitches, bugs and issues
- On iOS 16, there seems to be a scrolling issue. Scrolling only works if you use two fingers. Many users around the world are experiencing this problem. The bug was first noticed on the iPhone X and then spread to other devices.
- Battery drain is one of the most serious problems and indirectly affects our productivity. Previous iOS versions had battery drain issues, but these were later resolved. The battery seems to drain much faster on iOS 16 than on previous iOS versions.
- When you try to update your apps on iOS 16, you will be asked to accept the terms and conditions. However, if you try to accept them, you will get an error message. This is a common problem in iOS 16. This error has been reported on Twitter by users around the world. It is preferable to update the apps first and then upgrade to iOS 16.
- When some apps like Tiktok, Notes and others are opened in iOS 16, they crash. This is a common issue in iOS 16. The crash has no specific cause or trigger factor. Just opening the app causes this problem and the app crashes.
- There seems to be an issue or bug affecting all installed third-party widgets. Some widgets don’t work and others don’t work properly due to this bug.
- iOS 16 does not support the Wi-Fi function. This issue has affected far fewer people worldwide, but it remains a bug. We hope this issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Apple users are extremely annoyed mainly because of this bug.
That’s it, folks! These are some common bugs and glitches faced by users worldwide. If you are also experiencing issues similar to the ones mentioned above then don’t panic as this is a common issue due to the software update. Apple will soon try to fix the issues with the next version of iOS 16, ie. IOS 16.1.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.