Every user has already installed the iOS 16 software update and has been taking advantage of its features ever since. There were many complaints about iOS 16 software updates as it caused a lot of glitches and bugs. With all the bugs and issues in mind, Apple has released another minor software update for iPhones running iOS 16, including the new iPhone 14 line of smartphones. The iOS 16.0.2 update for iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max is said to fix camera shake and blurry photos. It also fixes the screen may appear completely black while setting up the device.
In addition, the iOS 16.0.2 update fixes a few minor bugs that caused the copy-and-paste prompt to appear multiple times. In addition, the current iOS update has fixed an issue with unresponsive touch input on the iPhone X, iPhone XR, and iPhone 11.
This update includes the following bug fixes and critical security upgrades for your iPhone:
- When shooting with some third-party applications on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max, the camera may shake and cause blurry photos.
- The screen may appear completely black while setting up the device.
- Copying and pasting between applications can lead to more permission prompts than planned.
- After a reboot, VoiceOver may become inaccessible.
- Another bug that iOS 16.0.2 tries to fix affects some older phones. After service, iPhone X, iPhone XR and iPhone 11 may get stuck on the screen.
- One of the major red flags with the release of iOS 16 was the fact that touch on certain devices sometimes became sluggish or completely blank. It was eventually discovered that the bug caused an unpredictable touch on iPhone X, iPhone XR, and iPhone 11 devices.
If you are not sure whether or not to install the iOS 16.0.2 update, we recommend that you install the latest version of iOS on your iPhones. This guarantees that your device is safe and that it can perform typical day-to-day tasks without any problems in most circumstances. However, there have been reports of software updates blocking devices instead of fixing them.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.