After every new software update, every iPhone user tends to experience and notice that their battery is draining faster than usual, or faster than before on iOS 15. With the new software updates, some phones may be affected, but there are some things you can do to hopefully fix this problem with your battery life. By now, you may have upgraded to iOS 16.0.2 and are experiencing battery drain issues. There is no magic wand you can use to fix the problem, but there are some steps you can take below to reduce battery drain.
There are many reasons for your iPhone to drain its battery faster than usual. Your iPhone battery may drain unexpectedly when you update your iPhone to iOS 16.0.2, when you use it too much or when you use your iPhone for extended periods of time, when you enable some unwanted and hidden settings or features, or when you update to new software.
IOS 16.0.2 battery drain issue: how to fix it.
- Before proceeding to fix iOS 16.0.2 battery consumption, you should examine your iPhone’s battery usage. This will give you insight into which apps on your phone are causing more drain and you can take action to remove them.
- The haptic feedback feature on the iPhone keyboard is one of the coolest new features in iOS 16.0.2, but can cause the battery to drain faster than expected. This is because more energy is required to activate the iPhone’s vibration motor.
- You can easily ensure better battery timing for your iPhone and prevent the battery from draining too quickly by using the power saving mode. When you enable this mode, your iPhone’s power consumption decreases, especially after the battery percentage drops.
- A simple restart or force restart of your iPhone can sometimes fix the iOS16.0.2 battery drain issues. Simply swipe the iPhone off and on again to reboot it.
- If you find that the screen causes significant battery drain when it’s on, you can blame it on iOS16.0.2’s battery drain. One of the best iOS update battery drain quick fixes is to turn on the auto brightness or adjust the brightness to make it slightly lower. Don’t waste extra battery power on brightness.
- With background app refreshes, your iPhone apps can refresh for new information and connect to the network even when you’re not using them. This is a common cause of iPhone battery drain and has become more common in iPhones since the iOS 16.0.2 update.
- Location service, which is required when using maps, etc. on your iPhone, consumes a significant portion of your battery. So turn it off if you don’t need it.
- iPhone widgets were introduced with the release of iOS 14 and were later updated in iOS16. However, having too many widgets on your home screen can be the cause of your iPhone iOS16.0.2 battery draining. You can save battery life by deleting these unused widgets.
That’s it, folks! These were a few solutions mentioned above that can help you reduce the battery draining issue. Let us know in the comment section below whether the solutions mentioned above helped you or not.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.