The new personalized lock screen has everyone talking, with iPhone owners able to change the color and font of the date and time and add widgets. In addition, there is a fantastic feature called Depth Effect, which changes the subject of your Lock Screen photo for the date and time. Apple is really ramping up the game here. The biggest feature, however, is the Photo Cutout tool, which allows you to easily remove the background from an image without even using a third-party application.
Removing the background from the image is a difficult task as you may need to use some other third-party apps to get what you want. But this time with the release of iOS 16, Apple gave us a new feature where removing the background from the images became so easy that you can do it with a few clicks. With this feature you don’t need any editing skills anymore because ios 16 has it all covered. This feature can be used with various applications such as messages, notes, files, even WhatsApp. In this article, we will show you how to use the photo clipping feature on WhatsApp.
How to use ios 16 Photo Cut on WhatsApp
For this feature to work, make sure you have updated your iPhone device to ios 16 with the latest software update. If your device is not updated to iOS 16 and later, the crop photo feature will not work.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone device.
- Select a photo to edit and crop the background.
- Tap and hold the object you want to remove from the background.
- If you press and hold the object once, you will see a small animation around the edge of the object.
- Long press that object and lift your finger, you will see the copy and share option.
- Select copy.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone device.
- Go to the text field and tap it.
- Select paste option.
- You can see that only the object is displayed and the rest of the background is edited.
- Click on the send option.
- And you’re done!
It works on almost everything from food to animals, people to vehicles, but the object must be clear and there must be nothing else in the background. Let us know in the comment section if you have already tried this feature, and liked this feature or not.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.