Apple’s App Store is undoubtedly the best platform for iPhone users to download apps without malware and with complete security. Whenever Apple notices a suspicious or fraudulent app in the App Store, they restrict the app from the store. However, many geeks are still looking for a way to get those apps. To do that, iOS App Sideloading is an alternative way to do that easily without any interruption.
What is iOS sideloading?
iOS app sideloading means using an IPA file of the app or game through third party app stores to install any app on iPhone without jailbreak or official App Store.
What is the best sideloading iOS app?
There are dozens of Sideloading iOS apps available online as third-party app stores where users can download and install any app without any limitation from Apple. Altstore is considered to be one of the best sideloading third-party iOS app stores.
How to sideload iOS via Altstore without jailbreak
Remark: Make sure you have already downloaded iTunes and iCloud on your computer.
- Open the browser and go to https://altstore.io/.
- Then download AltServer for your Mac or PC.
- After that, connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Tap ‘Trust’.
- Then open the AltServer and you need to point it to your iCloud installation.
- Now open iTunes and enable the “Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi” option in your iPhone’s settings.
- Then disconnect your iPhone from the PC. Click the AltServer icon in the notification, click “Install AltStore” and then select your iPhone.
- Now you need to enter your Apple ID information.
- Once you have AltServer on your iPhone, you can install any app via custom IPA files.
- But you need to make sure your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your PC’s AltStore.
Is it safe to sideload AltStore’s iOS app?
According to the developers of the app, it uses an Apple ID and password. Users can also create a new account if they don’t want to use an Apple ID. AltStore also does not share their data with third party servers. However, Apple is strictly against sideloading apps from third-party app stores.
Is sideloading possible on iOS?
Yes, using third party apps like AltStore, sideloading is possible on iOS devices.
Many geeks who love to play retro games on their iPhone from Nintendo use this platform to sideload iOS games from the AltStore. Apple recently released the iOS 16 update and some apps may not work with the new iOS 16 as developers are still working on the new version of the app.
After reading the above post, please share your feedback in the comment box. If you need more tips for sideloading iOS apps, feel free to ask in the comment box.