Planning to prank your friends or others by texting spam but not sure how to do it. Don’t worry folks, you’ve come to the right place to learn how to do this. Spam texting someone is something that you can definitely annoy someone by sending them tons of messages together, literally flooding their inbox with your text messages.
If you want to send a text message to someone who is ignoring you and you need to get their attention, or you need to pass on important information but one text message is not enough, then you should send a number to the text message together to get their attention. Then I think spam texting is the best option for this.
With iPhone, it’s very easy to do this, you don’t need any additional third-party app. You only need Shortcuts apps provided by Apple. Let me show you how to spam someone for your jokes using the Shortcuts app. Sure, there may be third-party apps that the App Store offers, but why download those dodgy apps when you can make do with what Apple has provided.
How to Send Spam Text Message iPhone Shortcut
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone. If you don’t have that app installed, you can go to the App Store and download it for free.
- Click the + button in the top right corner to create a new shortcut.
- Tap the Add Action button.
- Type “repeat” in the search bar at the top.
- Click on the “repeat” option.
- Type in how often you need to send that specific message. (Example: 15 times.)
- Type “messages” in the search bar at the bottom.
- Click on the “messages” option.
- Under “recipients” enter the name of the person to whom you want to send the message.
- Uncheck the “show on run” option.
- Drag the send message tab and position it between repeat and end repeat.
- Enter the message you want to send in the “send” blank. You can even post emojis.
- You can even name your shortcut. You can do this by clicking behind the profile picture at the top. You can change the profile picture by clicking on it.
- Press the play button in the lower right corner and the text message will be sent.
- This is useful when you ask Siri to send the text message. You just say the title name of your shortcut and Siri will do your job.
That it people! Make sure you follow each step to span text, because if even one mistake is made, your shortcut won’t work. You can perform many such actions from within the Shortcuts app. Let us know in the comment what other tricks you’ve tried with the shortcuts app.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.