Ever since I installed iOS 16 on my iPhone, I can’t take the new lock screen customization feature off my hands. While some backgrounds with depth effects don’t work on my iPhone, I’ve managed to create some aesthetic lock screen designs with iOS 16 for my iPhone X. Currently; I set Spiderman wallpaper on iOS 16 lock and home screen, which looks impressive and attractive.
While exploring the feature, I also noticed a lot of trending iOS 16 lock screen wallpapers. But setting Spiderman lock wallpaper along with Spiderman home screen on iOS 16 looks promising. Unfortunately, the depth effect is missing on the lock screen, but it would be great to see when you swipe up from one Spiderman and get a cool Spiderman wallpaper on the home screen. Are you excited to design a Spiderman based wallpaper lock screen on iOS 16? Follow these steps and make the best Spiderman iOS 16 lock screen.
How to create an aesthetic Spiderman wallpaper lock and home screen on iOS 16
- First of all, download both Spiderman wallpapers.
- Unlock the device by pressing and holding your finger on the lock screen.
- Tap the Plus icon.
- Tap Photos.
- Select the first Spiderman background.
- Pinch to crop and adjust.
- Tap Add.
- Tap Customize Home Screen.
- Tap Photos at the bottom.
- Select another Spiderman background with a black background.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Done again.
- Now tap on the newly created Spiderman lock screen to apply.
After following the steps above, you will get the two different Spiderman wallpapers on the iOS 16 device lock screen and home screen. When you swipe up from the lock screen, you get the new aesthetic layout and effect.
Did you like this post? Do you have other creative ideas to design the best lock and home screen for IOS 16? If so, don’t bother sharing it with us in the comment box.