Before you get confused, Trollstore is a third-party app store for iOS and iPadOS devices. Since Apple has very limited apps in their App Store, there is growing popularity for third party apps like Trollstore for iOS on iPhone and iPad.
However, as it goes, Trollstore isn’t officially available on the App Store, so you’ll need to access an IPA file in order to download it to your iPhone or iPad.
The great thing about using Trollstore is not only its accessibility, but it also allows you to download various applications without jailbreaking your device. This article discusses everything you need to know about installing Trollstore on iPhone and iPad.
What is Troll Store?
If we have to explain it in simple words, Trollstore is a third party app for iPhone and iPads that allows you to download apps that are not available in the official App Store.
However, if we had to include Trollstore more technically, it is a “perma-signing utility” for IPA files. It allows you to sideload various iOS apps that are otherwise unavailable. What’s great about downloading apps from Trollstore is that no authentication or re-signing is required.
You can also download just about any kind of app that is compatible with iPhones and iPads. And if you don’t want to jailbreak your iPhone and iPad, this is a great app store to look at.
How do I install Trollstore on iPhones and iPads?
If you want to download Trollstore to your iPhone and iPad, please note that it is compatible with devices running iOS 15 and below.
It does not work with iOS 16 and above due to strict security policies. Downloading and installing Trollstore on your iPhone and iPad is quite easy. Here’s what to do:
- Install platforms like Sideloady or Altstore on your macOS and Windows PC.
- Once you install it, launch Sideloady.
- In the meantime, connect iPhone or iPad to your device using the USB cable or lightning cable.
- Wait for Sideloady to detect your iPhone or iPad.
- Enter your Apple ID associated with your Apple Developer Account.
- Once everything is done, launch the specific web browser and go to https://github.com/opa334/TrollStore/releases.
- Tap the TrollInstaller.ipa link to start the installation process.
- Once the download is complete, you need to navigate to the Downloads folder and locate the downloaded Trollstore file.
- Drag the IPA file into the Sideloady app on your PC and tap the Start button from there.
- You then have to enter the relevant Apple ID and password and tap the “OK” button.
- Meanwhile, open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Follow General – VPN & Device Manager and enter your Apple ID.
- This will trust the downloaded Trollstore app you installed. You should find it on the home screen.
- Find the app on the home screen and launch the app.
- Click the “Install” button to finish installing the app on your iPhone or iPad.
And that’s all you need to do to install the Trollstore app on your device in no time. The only thing we suggest you do is download Trollstore IPA from the official links as we have mentioned in this article.