If you are an iPhone user, it is important to know how to save storage space by transferring data to your laptop or PC as iPhone does not have the system of SD card. Instead, it has iCloud services, but we only get 5 GB of free space on iCloud. The use of our smartphones has increased, as has the data. With only a significant amount of internal memory, the storage capacity is likely to be full. So it is better to transfer images and videos to PC as they take up too much storage space. And if you use different tools and software for photo editing then using laptop will be more convenient, and if you have saved images on laptops or pc then it would be very easy for you to use instead of every time send photos use this software.
There are several methods to import images from iPhone to PC. If you are using a USB cable, make sure you are using the correct and undamaged USB cable for your device. Update the software on both your phone and laptop before starting the transfer.
How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac (with USB)
If you have a Mac, you can transfer your photos quickly and easily by importing them into iPhoto. In case of data loss, this is a free technique to download images from iPhone to Mac.
- Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to your Mac.
- Open the iPhoto application (if it doesn’t upload automatically).
- Choose the images you want to upload.
- Click the Import button and then select “Import Selected” or “Import All” if you want to upload your entire iPhone photo library.
How to Import Photos from iPhone to PC (via USB):
- Connect your iPhone to your computer/laptop via a USB cable.
- Click Allow on your Apple device.
- Click the pop-up that appears at the bottom right of the PC and then click Import photos and videos.
- Choose an image of your choice to transfer.
- Change the import location to where you want to save the images. Then click the Import button. gr
- When the import is complete, click OK.
How to Import Photos from iPhone to PC (with iCloud):
- Install iCloud on your computer and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click the Options button next to Photos.
- Check the iCloud Photos option to download new images and videos to my PC.
- Select the Done option.
- Select the Apply option.
- The photos from your iCloud account will now be downloaded to your computer.
How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac (with iCloud):
- Go to Settings > Your Profile on your iPhone.
- Choose iCloud > Photos.
- Enable iCloud Photos backup service.
- Sign in to your Mac with your Apple ID. (Make sure the same Apple ID is used when you sign in to your Mac and iPhone).
- Open the Photos app. Once your images are uploaded to iCloud on your iPhone, they will appear in your Mac’s Photos app.
That’s it folks! I hope you find this article helpful. Let us know in the comment section which method you tried to transfer your images to a computer or laptop.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.