wonder How to Hide Real Name on Xbox Live? Well, you’ve come to the right web page, read on and you’ll be able to Hide real name on Xbox in just a few minutes.
Xbox is one of the best game consoles of all time. Your . to use Xbox Live account you can play multiplayer games with anyone on the internet. That said, while doing this you could be sharing your full name with the world.
Fortunately, it’s very easy to hide your real name on Xbox Live on Xbox One and Series X|S.
RELATED: How to Use Xbox Resolver: Find Xbox Live Gamertag’s IP Address
How to Hide Real Name on Xbox Live
Carefully follow the steps shared in this section to: Hide your real name on Xbox Live†
• First turn on your Xbox and make sure you Logged in to your Xbox Live account†
• Then press the Xbox (Guide) Knob on your controller to open the guide menu.
• Now you have to go all the way to the right until you Systemand then click Settings†
• Open the Account section and then Privacy and Online Security†
• Select Xbox privacy and choose View and edit details†
• Then click Profile
• Finally, scroll to Control who can see your name select it, then choose Block†
Following these steps will prevent anyone from seeing your real name on Xbox Live. Based on your preference, you can even show your real name to selected friends.
So this was a simple and easy to follow tutorial on how to hide your real name on Xbox Live. If you’re still having trouble hiding your real name, please get in touch with us on our socials.