THESE DAYS I only see sad and crying face videos on Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat. Since a video featuring the faces of Kim Kardashians posted online with a sad face filter has been viewed more than 1 million times, many users have started to roll and make videos using a crying face filter as it has become a trend within a few days.
When the crying face filter started to become popular worldwide, people searched for sad face filters on Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat. Many users still don’t know where this crying face filter belongs. Some users think there is a sad face filter app to make a roll or video with crying face filter. But the truth is that this filter is from Snapchat, and here we go how to get sad face filter on TikTok.
How to Get Sad Face Filter on TikTok on iPhone
Remark: Make sure you have the Snapchat app installed on your iPhone and the app is updated to the latest version.
- Launch the Snapchat app on your iPhone.
- Then tap the Explore icon at the bottom right.
- Search “crying” in the search box.
- Select the first Crying filer from the result.
- Now press and hold the filter icon and record the video.
- When the video is ready, tap Save.
- It will be saved in the camera roll.
- Now you can open TikTok app and post the saved video from iPhone camera roll.
- That is it.
For example, you can create a crying face filtered video from the Snapchat app and post it to your TikTok profile on your iPhone. You can also post the video on Instagram and other social media platforms. As we said above, the sad face filter is still popular worldwide; it’s the best chance to make a video with this trending crying face filter and get millions of views, likes, comments and followers.
While following the guide above, if you need more help, don’t bother asking us through the comments section.