Every day nowadays we see a new trend on the social media platforms. Last month we saw the huge craze of Rotoscope filter. And now a lot of people are coming with the Pokemon Filter Instagram roles. The Pokémon lovers are madly in love with this trend and are looking for the way to get Pokémon filter on Instagram.
As an honest Apple informative blog, here we have prepared a simple guide to get Pokemon filter on Instagram on iPhone. @hughesp1, the digital content creator created this Pokémon filter along with the Simpson filter. Since the Pokémon filter trend started, many geeks don’t know how to get the right Pokémon filter because there are a number of Pokémon filters available. But which one to choose from the dozens of filters with the same name. That’s why we’ve created this simple guide to help users get the right Pokémon filter Instagram on iPhone. Let’s take a look at the steps without further ado.
How to get Pokémon filter on Instagram on iPhone
Note: Make sure your Instagram app is updated to the latest version of the app.
- Launch the Instagram app.
- Swipe to go to the Reel section.
- Scroll through the filters and tap Search filter.
- Find Pokemon.
- From the list, select “Pokemon Team Gen 1”.
- Tap the story and click record.
- When you start pressing the record button, you reveal the Pokemon characters from the six hidden Pokeballs.
- After you record the video, you can post it on the Instagram app.
- You can also save the video with Pokémon Filter video in your iPhone’s photo library and post to other social media platforms.
On the other hand, you can also get the same filter from the other Pokémon filter Instagram reel. Here’s how to create Pokémon filter roles on Instagram from your iPhone. If you need more help to create reel on Instagram from iPhone, you can leave feedback in the comment box.