Emojis have become a daily part of our lives; we can’t even send one text message without adding emoji to it. For us, it has become a part of expressing our emotions through text, to show someone how we feel or what our facial expressions are currently like while communicating with them. Both Android and iOS devices provide us with a wide variety of emojis to choose from for texting. While Android offers their own set of emojis, it still can’t compete with those of the iOS emoji range. Let’s face it, we can all agree that Android doesn’t offer emojis as well as iOS, nor is it very expressive. Some of those who use Android may not be completely satisfied with the emojis they have been given and want to get iOS emojis on Android. There can also be many other reasons for Android users to switch to iOS Emojis, many of them say that they can express their feelings and emotions in a more expressive way through iOS Emojis.
This article is for those who are looking for a method to get iOS emojis on their Android devices. There are a few ways you can get iOS emojis on your Android device. Follow these simple steps below to get iOS emojis.
|REMARK: Looking at the positive side of downloading emojis, Android users don’t need to root their device to achieve this. They just need to download an app from the Play Store and they are good to go. But keep in mind that installing an emoji app will only get you similar iPhone emoji, not the same iPhone emoji. You need to root your Android device and configure iOS emoji to get and use emojis that function and visually resemble the ones on the iPhone.|
3 Ways to Get iOS Emojis on Android
Method 1: Get iOS Emojis on Android (with Keyboard)
To get iOS emojis, you need to install an emoji keyboard that you can easily get from the Play Store. You can search the iOS emoji keyboard and you’ll get a few suggestions that you can install. Some of those keyboards are: Kika Keyboard 2021 – Emoji Keyboard, Emoji Keyboard, Emoji Keyboard – Cute Emoticons, GIF, Stickers etc.
- Go to Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for Apple emoji keyboard.
- Install a keyboard like Kika Keyboard 2021 – Emoji Keyboard, Emoji Keyboard, Emoji Keyboard – Cute Emoticons, GIF, Stickersetc that suits you.
- After installation, open the app.
- Click on ‘Enable keyboard’.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and then select the Activate button.
- Go to Settings > Language & input > Keyboard & input method.
- Click on the Current keyboard†
- Choose the emoji keyboard you just installed and enable it to set it as your default keyboard.
Method 2: How to Get iOS Emojis on Android (Using the Font App)
Apart from emoji keyboard, you can also install any font app available on play store. Some of those font apps are FlipFont 10 and Gboard – the Google keyboard. These apps provide useful iPhone-style emojis.
- Go to Play Store on your Android device.
- Install the Gboard app.
- Click the Enable option in Settings in the Gboard app.
- To make Gboard your default keyboard, check the radio button next to it.
- If you’ve already changed your Gboard settings, but haven’t made it your Android’s default keyboard yet, follow these instructions:
- Go to your device’s Settings. Select Keyboard & input method after selecting Additional settings (on some devices it also has Languages & input).
- Click on the current keyboard.
- Choose Gboard and enable it to set as default keyboard.
- You are now ready; just tap a message text field on the Gboard keyboard to start using emoji. The Gboard appears on its own. To use an emoji, select it and click on it.
Method 3: How to Get iOS Emojis on Android (ROOT)
To get similar iOS emoji, you need to root your Android device. This can be done with the Magisk Module app. Your device must support rooted access for this method to work; otherwise, the installation will indicate that the device is not compatible.
- Install the recent version of Magisk Manager.
- Download the iOS Emoji Magisk module on your phone.
- On your rooted phone, enable app installation from unknown sources.
- Go to Settings > Security > Enable “Install from unknown source”.
- Root your Android phone now.
- Install Magsik Manager from the app drawer to install it.
- Tap the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- In the file, locate the downloaded emoji.zip iOS Emoji Magisk Module file and tap it to install it.
- A pop-up screen will appear after the installation is complete.
- Press the reboot button to reboot the device.
Above are the 3 easy methods you can follow to get iOS emoji on your Android device. Let us know in the comments which method you used.
Until next time, with a different topic. Until then, Toodles.