While we were watching the iOS 16 live launch, the lock screen customization feature was amazing and so aesthetically pleasing. This is the one feature that impressed me and forced me to get into the iOS 16 beta program. Since Apple’s developer beta program costs $99 per year, some iOS geeks are looking for a way to get iOS 16 for free.
Fortunately, we have found the way to download and install iOS 16 for free. Yes that’s right. You can get iOS 16 on your iPhone without developer account. As long as you have the compatible iOS 16 iPhone, you can download iOS 16 for free using below steps. Let’s look at the steps to get iOS 16 for free early.
How to Get iOS 16 for Free: Download and Install
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone and go to https://betaprofiles.com/.
- You will see “Download beta profiles† Tap iOS 16 and continue.
- Now you see”iOS 16 beta profile” and you need to tap on “Install profile†
- You may see a pop-up on the screen and you need to click “Allow” and “Close to†
- Now the iOS 16 beta software profile will be downloaded to your iPhone.
- Navigate to “Settings” and then “Profile downloaded†
- Press on the “to install” option and enter the device passcode for permission.
- Tap the Install option again and the iOS 16 beta profile will be installed.
- When it asks for a reboot, tap the “Restarting” choice.
- Navigate to “General” in “Settings†
- Search and open”software update†
- Touch “Download and install†
- When the terms and conditions page appears, click on the “Agree” option.
- The latest beta version of iOS 16 for developers is downloaded. Once it’s downloaded, tap “Install now†
That is it.
After going through the steps above, you will have the new iOS 16 update on your iPhone. Now you can start testing all the new and great features of the new iOS 16 update. Besides the iOS 16 lock screen customization feature, if you notice any useful feature of iOS 16, don’t hesitate to share your feedback with us in the comment box.