Who on this planet does not want to enjoy the iPhone experience, but unfortunately not all can afford this expensive device. If you are one of those who are looking for a budget-friendly way to enjoy the Apple experience on your Android phone, then you clicked the rightmost link to find the same one.
There are several methods through which you can easily download iOS 15 emojis on your Android smartphone and enjoy an ultimate chat experience without spending a dime. Here is a comprehensive guide on how to get the iOS 15 emojis on your smartphone without rooting your device. Are you ready to explore? Keep scrolling to get started!!
Why do users prefer adding iOS 15 emojis on Android?
There are plenty of reasons why users prefer using iOS 15 emojis on their Android phones. A few of them are mentioned here.
- iPhone emojis are funnier and can make your chat experience more exciting.
- They are bundled with plenty of options compared to Android.
- These emojis will add an iPhone look to your Android smartphone so you can enjoy the iPhone experience without spending any money.
Is Rooting Your Android Phone Needed to Get iOS 15 Emojis?
Certainly not! Rooting your phone can be beneficial, but it is not required. There are ways to get iPhone emojis on your Android phone that don’t require rooting. If you don’t have much experience with Android, we don’t recommend the rooting process because it can cause problems and manufacturers don’t support it.
Ditch the hassle and follow the methods below to enjoy iOS 15 emojis without changing the settings on your phone.
Is there any way to get iOS 15 emojis on Android without rooting?
Yes absolutely. There are plenty of methods to get iOS 15 emojis on Android smartphone without rooting the device. A few are listed here for the convenience of readers. So, let the tour begin.
Method 1: Use Different Emoji Fonts
Every smartphone comes with a default font and some phones, such as those from Samsung, HTC, Xiaomi and others, allow you to change it. You can change the font on most Android phones with version 4.4 or later.
Certain smartphones from specific manufacturers or devices running earlier versions of Android may not be able to change the font, but they can still install the emojis using other methods.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to get the job done.
- The first step is to activate unknown sources through your Android smartphone’s settings. To do this, you need to open the Security tab in the settings and check the “unknown sources” box.
- There, users need to download “Emoji Font 3.apk” and install it on their Android smartphone by following the on-screen prompts.
- Now you need to change the default font of your Android device. You can easily change this from the settings menu path below.
If you have a Samsung phone,
- Go to Settings
- Click View
- Open Screen Zoom and Font and you’re done.
HTC users should
- Open the Settings and tap Display.
- Click the gesture and make changes.
Other phone users:
- In the Settings menu, look for the ‘Font’ option and make the necessary changes
Without root access, you have now successfully installed iOS emoji on Android. You can use the iOS emoji whenever you want by downloading Google Keyboards or any other third-party keyboard from the Google Play Store.
Method 2: Emoji Switcher App
The next best technique to enjoy iOS emojis on your Android phone without rooting is to use the Emoji Switcher app. Emoji Switcher is a Google Play Store app that allows you to switch between emojis.
It is the right technique to get iOS 10 emojis on Android. This will completely change the default emojis to the iOS look, as well as the phone’s emoji source location.
When it asks for root access, just “allow” SuperSu to grant root access. Follow the steps below to get it done.
- First of all, select iOS 10.2 Emojis from the drop-down menu.
- The next is to press the “set” button. Once you press the button, multiple options will appear in the options list, allowing you to explore other alternatives to experiment with different emojis on your Android smartphone.
- After that, you need to reset your phone after installing the emoji and enjoy the iOS 15 emojis on your phone with ease.
There is no denying that Android users are always dissatisfied with the way emojis appear on their smartphones and want to add the latest iOS emojis to their existing Android handset. And luckily this is now easily possible even without rooting the phone.
Anyone can use the paths mentioned above to get iOS emojis on their Android phone. These are the easiest ways to get iPhone emojis on your Android device. Do not wait any longer!! Choose one of the methods and feel like using Apple without spending a hefty amount.