The iPhone default ringtone is of course great and universal as it shows that you are using an Apple brand. However, many iOS geeks still want to set different ringtone on iPhone. It is not easy for iOS users to get free ringtones on iPhones.
We have also seen many questions about how to set a song as a ringtone on iPhone for free and how to get a free ringtone on iOS devices. Since it is not easy to get a free ringtone on iPhone, we have prepared an easy guide to download and set a free ringtone on iPhone. Without further ado, let’s get to the guide.
How to set a free ringtone on iPhone [No computer, no iTunes]
- First of all, you don’t need to get the MP3 version of the ringtone from the Files app on your iPhone.
- Then go to the App Store.
- Search for “Garageband” and install the app for free.
- Launch the app and swipe to the audio recorder.
- On the audio recorder, tap the third option in the top left corner.
- After that, tap the little plus icon in the right corner.
- Select “Section A” and set seconds to 30.
- Tap the screen and then tap the loop icon in the top right corner.
- Select “Files” app and tap “Browse item in Files app”.
- After that, choose the MP3 files of the ringtone.
- Then drag the file to the timeline. Trim the file to make the perfect ringtone.
- Tap the down arrow in the top left corner to export.
- Select My Number and it will be saved directly to the Files app.
- You can also rename the ringtone by pressing and selecting Rename.
- To set as ringtone, tap hold on the file and then tap Share.
- After that, choose the Ringtone option and then Continue.
- Tap Export in the top right corner and tap OK once it’s exported.
- Now go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Ringtone > Select the newly created ringtone.
- That is it.
Once you have completed the above 19 steps, you will have installed the free ringtone on your iPhone without using a computer or iTunes. Similarly, you can add your favorite ringtones to your iOS device. Hope you liked the guide and set the best free ringtone on your iPhone. If you need more help, don’t ask through the comment box.