Facebook SDK iOS and Android is a unique program designed for developers only. This Facebook iOS SDK helps users to access user profiles, provide login with Facebook and share content.
With the help of Facebook SDK, the developer can integrate Facebook into their mobile apps and website. Once you enable Facebook iOS SDK on your iPhone, you can quickly access any website and app with Facebook credentials. In addition, you can also share and send dialogues to share on Facebook. Let’s see how to integrate Facebook iOS SDK without wasting much time.
How to enable and use Facebook iOS SDK
- Go to the Facebook Apps dashboard.
- Then click My Apps.
- Then go to Create a new app.
- Go to Settings > Basic to see the app details panel with your app ID, app secret and other app details.
- Then you need to add Bundle ID, iPhone Store ID, iPad Store ID and URL Scheme Suffix.
How To Update Facebook SDK IOS (Swift Package Manage)
Using Swift Package Manage and CocoaPods you can update Facebook SDK iOS. So open it on the computer and then:
- Go to your project settings and click on the Swift Packages tab.
- Select the Facebook package to display the settings. Change the version to the major version you want to upgrade to, in this sample image 9.0.0, and click Done.
- Upgrade the package now. In Xcode, click File > Quick Packages > Update to Latest Package Versions.
How to Update Facebook SDK IOS (CocoaPods).
Before going to the guide, make sure you have integrated Facebook SDK IOS.
Check if the pods are out of date. The following command lists the pods that are out of date.
Update the outdated pods with the following command.
pod update [PODNAME]
Thus, you can use Facebook iOS SDK on iPhone and access Facebook for apps and website usage.
Have you tried Facebook iOS SDK yet? Did you like this article? Share your feedback in the comment box.