Our lives are constantly dependent on technology. Whatever we need to know or learn, we do it using our phones, and YouTube plays a very important role in that. Maybe you want to learn a new language or you want to cook something with a new recipe, or you want to learn a dance routine, etc. YouTube is the one stop for everything. It is very convenient to watch videos on YouTube and now the application also gives its users an experience of a lifetime by constantly updating new features. You can like, dislike, share, save for later, etc. videos you see on YouTube.
You already have an option called save for later for a video, but what if you want to download that video to your device? There are many factors in downloading YouTube videos to your iPhone device, such as you can enjoy videos offline even if you are not connected to the internet, and you can watch the videos anywhere and anytime without any buffering. There are many options where you can download a video from YouTube and save it to your iPhone, but not every method works properly. Some even suggest third-party applications that can harm your iPhone in many ways. In today’s article, we will show you some tried and tested methods for downloading YouTube videos on your iPhone devices.
Methods To Download YouTube Videos In IOS 16 On iPhone
Method 1: Download the video on YouTube –
- Open the YouTube application on your device.
- Open the video you want to download.
- Below the video you will find plenty of options including like, dislike, save for later, etc. Click on Download option.
- Select the download quality of your video.
- If you have YouTube premium, you can download videos in HD quality.
- Tap Download.
- Your video will be downloaded in the YouTube application.
Please note that the video you just downloaded will be stored in the YouTube application itself and not on your iPhone devices such as the Files or Photos app.
Method 2: Download the YouTube video using the Shortcut application –
- Click on the given link to get the shortcut for downloading YouTube videos.
Download shortcut to download YouTube
- After opening this link, click the Get Shortcut button.
- Go to safari and open YouTube.
- Find the video you want to download.
- Tap that video’s share icon.
- Click Shortcuts in the popup.
- Click Download YouTube.
- You have to wait a few minutes for the YouTube videos to be connected with shortcuts.
- A pop-up will appear with 2 options.
- Click on save to photo album.
- The YouTube video will be instantly downloaded and saved to your iPhone’s photo library.
Method 3: Download YouTube Video Using a Third-Party Application –
- Install media manager for documents files on your iPhone.
- Go to the YouTube application and open the video you want to download.
- Click on the share video option.
- Tap copy link.
- Go to the documents app you just downloaded.
- Tap the compass icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
- In the address bar, type vidpaw.com and search.
- Tap the text box and a popup will appear.
- Click the paste link to download the video option and tap the start button.
- Click the download button and choose a quality of your choice.
- Click Done.
- Go to the file icon view documents.
- Click download.
- Select the video you downloaded and tap the share icon.
- Choose the On My iPhone option and tap Add.
- Go to the file application and save the video to the camera roll by clicking the share option and then save the video.
You can even download any other application from Appstore except documents like VLC player to download YouTube videos.
That’s it, folks! These are some methods that can be used to download YouTube videos on your iPhone device. If you know about any other working method, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.