If you have a jailbroken iPhone, half of your problems are solved as you get better access to customization and can download third party apps and app stores without any inhibitions.
However, jailbreaking your iPhone also has many drawbacks. The main problem is security and also the fact that it will make your iPhone out of warranty.
If you want to download multiple unofficial apps to your iPhone, Trollstore is a pretty good third-party app store you can look into. But how do you download this app store to your iOS 16 device without jailbreak?
See more: How to get Trollstore iOS 16
This article explores everything you need to know and whether or not it’s possible right now.
Can you download Trollstore on iOS 16 without jailbreak?
Apple is very consistent and strict with its features and functions, which means that it would be impossible to download an unofficial app store like Trollstore to your iOS 16 device without jailbreak.
It is not only because of the security restrictions, but there are also much less reliable and malware-free Trollstore IPA files online. However, if your iPhone is running on iOS 15 and below, there are ways you can download and install Trollstore on your iPhones without jailbreak.
So, you can downgrade your software on your iPhone to see if that helps in smoothing out the process.
How to Download Trollstore on iOS 15 Devices?
As we mentioned, while Trollstore is not available on non-jailbroken iOS 16 devices, you can download it on iOS 15 and 15.1 devices.
- Start by installing Sideloady or Altstore, whichever you find feasible.
- Once done, launch Sideloady on your Mac or Windows PC.
- You then need to connect your iPhone to the Mac or Windows PC.
- Let Sideloady detect your connected iPhone on the desktop and enter your Apple ID to log into the platform.
- Once the steps above are complete, go to https://github.com/opa334/TrollStore/releases in your browser.
- You need to download the Trollstore IPA link from there.
- Once the download is complete, open the Downloads folder on your device and look for the Trollstorer.IPA link.
- Drag the downloaded file into Sideloady’s empty IPA box.
- Click the Start button and enter your Apple ID when prompted on the screen.
- Once the process is complete, Sideloady will let you know the same on the display.
- Next, open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Go to General and then to VPN and Device Manager. Tap your Apple ID and click Verify twice when they appear on the screen.
- This will complete the “trust” process for Trollstore on your iOS 15 device.
- Once that’s done, you should see Trollstore installed and available on your home screen.
- Find the app and click on it. Navigate down to find the “Install” button to complete the last step in the installation.
The process of downloading Trollstore to your iOS device without jailbreak is extremely complicated, so we hope you find all the answers in this article for future reference.