If you’re planning to install RetroArch on your iOS device, you’ve come to the right place. Let me walk you through it for those who don’t know what RetroArch is. RetroArch is one of the most popular emulators that allow you to emulate games on your iOS devices. Actually, RetroArch Emulator was previously only available to jailbroken iOS users, meaning it was only available in Cydia. Still, the developer has recently released new features that allow you to install RetroArch on your iOS device without jailbreak.
What is RetroArch?
RetroArch is the fastest emulator for emulating iOS games. You can play your favorite kids games like Super Mario, Ninja Gaiden, Food Fight, etc. This emulator can run Nintendo 64 games on iOS firmware. If you want to play Retro console games on your device, use this emulator, which provides the best emulation experience.
How to Download RetroArch on iOS
If you search for RetroArch emulator in the Appstore, you won’t find it because most emulators have been removed from the AppStore, including RetroArch.
- Download Altstore from your Safari browser.
- Launch Altstore on your iOS devices after installation.
- Then navigate to the Emulators section and choose an emulator from the drop-down menu.
- Now scroll down your screen and tap the RetroArch icon.
- Press the Get button next to the icon, which will take you to the install button, which you need to click.
- Your app will be added to your home screen in seconds.
You can easily download and install the RetroArch Emulator on iOS using the TweakBox app.
- On iOS, open the Safari browser and then download the TweakBox app.
- Then install TweakBox on iOS and launch the app.
- Navigate to the Apps section of TweakBox.
- There are different types of categories in the Apps section, such as AppStore Apps, Tweaked Apps, Flash Apps, TweakBox Apps, and so on.
- Then select TweakBox Apps, which will display a list of available apps.
- Choose RetroArch Emulator from the list of apps.
- Then click on the RetroArch emulator to download it.
- A pop-up will appear to start the installation process, just select the Install option.
It is extremely easy to download using an AppValley. You must first install AppValley AppStore on your iOS device. Then install RetroArch Emulator without jailbreaking your iOS device. Let’s start installing App Valley.
- To get started, download and install AppValley on an iOS device.
- Install AppValley
- After installation, your home page will be displayed.
- Navigate to Settings and select General.
- In the general settings, open the Profile and Device Manager settings.
- AppValley Developer should be changed to Trusted.
- Now navigate to the AppValley home page.
- Look for the RetroArch emulator for iOS download icon.
- Click the icon to download and install the RetroArch emulator.
That’s it folks! Follow these steps to get RetroArch emulator on your iOS device. If you have any question, let us know in the comment section below.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.