QooApp is the best place if you want to play games from the country of Chinese and Japanese and also has an interface in English which is excellent. With QooApp you can play games from different countries such as China, Japan and Korea. It is completely hassle free and easy to use. All games you download through QooApp are stored directly on your devices. After iOS 16 came out, many users had doubts whether QooApp will be supported and installed on their devices. Certainly. Previously, it was not possible to download the QooApp on iOS devices, it was only available on Android devices, but recently, with the help of apk files and some other tweaks, users can easily download QooApp on their iPhones running iOS 16.
How to Download Qooapp on iOS 16
METHOD 1: APPSTORE
- You need to set the location in Japan on your iPhone device.
- Open the settings app and go to your profile.
- Click Media and Purchases.
- Tap view account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Now click on country/region.
- Tap change country or region.
- Agree to the terms and conditions when prompted.
- Now enter your payment details, click none if you don’t have one.
- Enter the billing name and billing address information. You can enter any address in Japan.
- Now click next and confirm your actions.
- Open Appstore on your iOS 16 device.
- Search for QooApp.
- You can transfer the app by clicking the QooApp icon and then following the on-screen instructions.
- You can start as soon as you install the program!
METHOD 2: APK
Before downloading QOOApp, make sure your device supports VPN. In addition, you must have more RAM. This is an essential step to ensure the safety of your equipment. Open Safari browser on your iPhone.
- Search for Qooapp for iOS.
- Click on the Qooapp download link.
- Tap the download QooApp button.
- You are asked to confirm your action.
If you can’t find the right link to install QooApp, follow the steps below.
- On your iPhone, click on the link: Download Qooapp on iOS 16.
- Open the provided link and scroll down until you find the button named click here to download.
- Tap that button and the apk file will be installed on your iPhone device.
- Now open the downloaded QooApp apk and run the file.
- If you can’t run the application, you can try to extract the file and then install QooApp.
Is QooApp safe?
QooApp never asks for any special permission nor records any information from your device, such as phone calls, messages, Wi-Fi connection, contacts, etc. Unless you download it from the Appstore, you have nothing to worry about. But if you need to install QooApp from a third-party APK or application, your device may be at risk. Make sure you don’t allow access to anything and never allow access to files on your device, because QooApp doesn’t ask for it.
What are other alternatives to QooApp for iOS?
If you want to explore your options and go for something different instead of QooApp, you’ve got plenty. It’s fine to find similar apps that aren’t QooApp. Here is a list of some alternatives that will let you download all the Japanese and Korean games you want. The best thing about these alternatives is that they are not just limited to iOS devices, but rather are compatible with iOS, Android, and PC.
- From the top down
- F droid
- Yalp store
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.