Downloading PUBG Mobile on iOS in India has been a challenging task for iPhone users since the ban of the game by the local government. After a year of the PUBG Mobile game, the makers also developed the India server-based game as BGMI. Unfortunately, it was also banned due to concerns about user privacy and policies.
However, both versions, PUBG Mobile and BGMI have been banned from the Google Play Store and App Store by the Government of India. But still, PUBG fans are angry with the game and some iPhone users are eager to play PUBG Mobile on iOS in India after the ban.
Fortunately, as an Apple-based blog, we have searched for the loopholes and tricks to install PUBG Mobile on IOS 16 in India.
How to Download PUBG Mobile in IOS in India
Remark: You can change App Store location or use VPN to change country and then download PUBG Mobile on iOS from App Store of other countries.
How to Download PUBG Mobile in IOS in India Change App Store Region
- Open the App Store.
- Then tap the account icon.
- Go to Country/Region.
- In the pop-up, select a country other than India where the game is not banned.
- Enter the billing address based on that country.
- Enter any name with any text in Street name and region.
- Finally, select a region and enter a zip code (you can get zip codes for the region from Google).
- Select the payment option as None.
- Save it, once done the App Store will reboot itself.
- Now search for PUBG Mobile on the App Store and you can download and play the game without any hassle.
You can also use the VPN app on your iPhone to change the location of your device and then download and install PUBG Mobile on your iPhone in India.
How to Use VPN to Download PUBG Mobile on iOS in India
- Search for the best VPN for PUBG Mobile on iPhone.
- Open the VPN and select the server (country name where PUBG Mobile is legal).
- Open the App Store and search for PUBG Mobile.
- Press the Install button and start playing the game.
So, these were the two methods to download and install PUBG Mobile on IOS devices in India after the ban. Hope you have followed the guide and successfully installed PUBG Mobile on iPhone. If you need more help, feel free to ask us in the comments box.