We all panic when we lose our data even from the backup. It’s like the whole world of ours is stuck at one point. You must have tried every other method to get your lost data back but it didn’t work. What if I tell you that there is a way to recover lost data and you don’t have to go through all the methods that just claim to get your lost data. I bet your search would finally be over when you get to know Phonerescue. Now you may want to stop panicking about your lost data and move on to the software called Phoneresuce. It’s a life saver, or should I say our backup data savior.
What is Phone Rescue?
This is software that can recover data if you lose it. If a store update fails or something else goes wrong, the Phonerescue is your one and only savior to get all your lost data back. There are a few other interesting features here such as the ability to recover data from an iCloud backup or even if the iTunes backup is corrupted, this thing will be able to recover certain bits of information, not anything but a good chunk of it. Apart from recovery options, you can also recover any errors that happened on your iOS device like the device stuck on Apple logo, or your phone won’t turn on etc. It can even recover 31 different types of data like photos , messages , contacts, notes, etc. from iTunes backup, iCloud backup or iPhone itself.
- It helps to recover lost data from iOS device directly.
- It recovers lost data from iTunes and AnyTrans backups.
- It can help you recover lost data from an encrypted backup by decrypting the passwords.
- Lost data from iCloud backup can also be recovered.
- It will help fix iOS system and make it back to normal.
- It can help you remove the lock screen password and set up your iOS device as new.
- It can also retrieve the Screen Time passcode in a few clicks.
NOTE: Before running PhoneRescue, please download the latest version of iTunes to help detect iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
How do you download Phonerescue?
- Download the free trial of PhoneRescue for Windows or Mac from the link below. Make sure you have a stable network when downloading Phonerescure software.
- Once the installation has been downloaded to your computer, install it.
- Open Phonerescue and select the method you want to use to recover data from: an iOS device, an iTunes backup, iCloud, or the iOS repair tools.
- Connect your iOS device to USB, you connect your device to your computer and then choose the data you want to recover.
- To analyze your device, click the arrow button in the lower right corner. All categories are selected by default. To restore only specific categories, uncheck Select All and then select the data based on your requirements.
- The scanning phase may take some time.
- After the software scans your phone, it will display the lost data and let you select which photos you want to recover.
- To filter existing data on your iOS device, select “Deleted only list” instead of “Show all items.” You can also search for data by typing keywords in the search box in the top right corner of the window.
- When you find the information you want, you can select it by checking the box. You can also choose whether to restore the scanned data “To Device” or “To Computer”.
NOTE: You must purchase a license at this time. Only the free trial version of the software allows you to preview the recovered data.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.