You can only log into one account at a time on Twitter, but what if you have multiple accounts? It would be a mess to keep logging out and logging in to different accounts. There is a simple solution for this. Have you ever heard of Tweetdeck iOS? Tweetdeck iOS is one such thing that lets you manage multiple Twitter accounts for free, in fact, it also lets you manage your Twitter account in a browser with notifications and live stream. It also allows you to track Twitter lists, searches and hashtags, schedule a tweet and much more.
Previously, Tweetdeck was available for both Android and iOS devices, but unfortunately it was suspended along with desktop app support. So it can be difficult to access the Tweetdeck app for your iOS device. Nevertheless, you can still take advantage of Tweetdeck by using it in a browser.
Tweetdeck iOS: Download on iPhone
METHOD 1: INSTALL TWEETDECK APP
- Install the Appvalley App installer on your iPhone.
- Go to the Appvalley app and click on the app section.
- Tap on pinched apps.
- Now search for Tweetdeck and click on it to open.
- Tap the get button to install the Tweetdeck application.
- Confirm your action as soon as the popup appears.
- Tap install and wait for the installation process to begin.
- After Tweetdeck is installed, you can see it on the home screen.
- To trust the certificate, go to the settings app on your iPhone.
- Click the General tab.
- Tap profile and device management.
- Click Trust the developer certificate of the Tweetdeck application.
- Open the Tweetdeck app and log in with your Twitter account.
METHOD 2: USE ON A BROWSER
- Open the safari browser on your iPhone.
- To search tweetdeck.twitter.com.
- Now log in with your Twitter account.
- Once you are logged in you will be sent directly to the Tweetdeck dashboard.
How to Use Tweet Deck iOS on iPhone?
There will be 4 sections visible on your dashboard. To navigate between these items, touch the left bar or swipe left or right.
- Home: This is the default tweet stream you see on Twitter’s homepage. It shows tweets from the accounts you follow.
- Notifications: This is the same as the Twitter notification button. It shows the behavior of those who follow you.
- Messages: This column lists all of your direct messages. You can reply to a message by double-clicking it.
- Trending: This section displays all the topics that are currently trending in your region.
How do I add multiple Twitter accounts with Tweetdeck iOS on iPhone?
- Click the Accounts icon on the left side of the panel.
- Select the Link another account in the pop-up column.
- Tap the Continue button.
- Enter the credentials for the other Twitter account and click the Authorize button.
- You can add more Twitter accounts one by one in the same way.
- Under the Accounts column, you’ll find a list of all the accounts that you can manage through the primary account.
- When you create a new tweet, you can choose which account to post it to.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.