Minecraft games have been around for a while. It is widely played worldwide. Since you’re here, that only means one thing after enthusiastically listening to all your friends, you’ve finally decided to download Minecraft on your iOS device. If you go to the Appstore, you will find Minecraft games there, but it will cost you a hefty amount to install them on your iOS devices. It’s a fair discussion if you don’t want to spend that much money on a game, but you might find an option where you can install Minecraft on your iPhone for free. If you search your web page, you may not find a stable version or website from which you can install Minecraft for free. You have to be very careful with that as there are some websites that can cause glitches and install bugs on your device instead of installing the actual game.
Minecraft has different entry points to different platforms as it has multiple versions, each with its own game controller. Some participants like to play this game on their mobile phone, and everyone has a different phone. Most gamers wanted to know how to download Minecraft on their iPhones, which further increased their interest in the game.
The primary goal of gamers is to get the game for free to gain experience before deciding whether or not to buy it. Once players have gained free experience, they can make informed decisions about the game. If you want to know more about the game and how to get it on your iPhone for free, read the article below on how to install Minecraft game on your iOS devices.
Disclaimer: As a true Apple information blog, we do not promote or encourage the use of any third-party apps or games on iPhones as Apple has a strict policy. This article is for informational purposes only.
How to download Minecraft on iOS for free?
- Go to the Safari browser on your iPhone.
- Find https://iphonecake.com/app and download Appcake.
- Click on the installation option.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen asking for your confirmation to install Appcake.
- Click on confirm to install.
- Open Appcake once it is installed on your device.
- Go to the popular section in the Appcake application.
- Search Minecraft.
- Click the Install Minecraft option.
- After the download is complete, a pop-up will appear on the screen asking for your confirmation to install Minecraft.
- Click Install Minecraft to confirm.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to trust the developer.
- Click Trust Developer to continue by going to the Settings app.
- Go to general.
- Click on profile management.
- You will see a profile, click Trust.
- That’s it, Minecraft game will be downloaded on your iOS device.
How do I download Minecraft on iOS (Appstore)?
- Go to the Appstore on your iPhone.
- When you get to the App Store screen, select the search option at the bottom right of the screen.
- Then type Minecraft into the search bar.
- Click on the search button.
- Then from the choice of games and applications displayed on the screen, choose Minecraft and stop at 7.99 euros and approve the purchase.
- Finally, you need to enter your Apple ID password or use your finger to touch the ID sensor, or else use your Face ID (whichever you saved as your password).
- You can now start the download process.
- When you’re done downloading and installing the game, click the open button.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.