With Apple releasing their iOS 16.2 updates quite recently, it is not surprising that they are currently in the process of releasing their next version of the software update in the iOS 16 series.
Since Apple is very picky about the software they release each year, it’s not surprising that they’re fine-tuning the upcoming software update, the iOS 16.3.
So if you are considering downloading iOS 16.3 beta 2 versions, we have listed all the information for you in this article.
What are the compatible devices for iOS 16.3?
The iOS 16.3 beta 1 is already available for a number of iPhone models, including the older iPhone models as well as the newer ones.
All compatible devices for iOS 16.3 beta 2 include:
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14+
- iPhone 14
- iPhone SE (3rd generation)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13mini
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8+
- iPhone 8
So if you own one of these iPhone models mentioned above and have enough storage space to download the latest iOS 16.2 beta, we recommend checking availability.
How to install the iOS 16.3 Beta 2?
Apple’s iOS 16.3 public beta 1 was released on December 15, 2022. After its successful reception, it is not surprising that Apple is all set to launch the updated version of iOS 16.3 beta 2 with enhanced features and functionalities.
To install iOS 16.3 beta 2, make sure you have a developer account in Apple’s beta program. Here’s what to do:
- Open beta.apple.com in your browser on your iPhone.
- Sign in to the portal with your Apple ID and accept the Apple Beta Software Program Agreement.
- If iOS 16.3 beta 2 is available, you will find the download link there.
- You need to tap on the Download Profile link from there.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download and installation process.
- On your iPhone, follow Settings > General > VPN & Device Management > iOS 16 Beta Software Profile.
- From there, tap Install and enter your iPhone’s passcode to complete the setup.
If the iPhone asks to reboot, you have to follow that instruction as well. Once you reboot, you should enjoy the new iOS 16.3 beta 2 version on your iPhone.