Whether you are an Instagram or TikTok influencer, creating unique and aesthetic videos has become necessary for influencers to gain more followers and engagement. Influencers use some great video editing apps to produce better content to get more viewers and followers. When it comes to the best video editing app for iPhone, CapCut stands out.
CapCut is one of the free video editing apps for iOS and Android users. Millions of people use this app to generate the best content for their social media platforms and gain popularity. Unfortunately, the Indian government has banned more than 273 Chinese apps in recent years, and CapCut is one of the apps banned from the Google Play Store and App Store in India.
Even since CapCut was removed from the App Store, many geeks are searching for the way to download CapCut on iPhone. Since CapCut provides many free video editing features for users, people are still mad at the app and eager to have CapCut back on iOS devices. Considering the need of many fans, we have found a way to sideload CapCut on iPhones or iPad in India.
How to Free Download CapCut in India for iOS Devices?
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then select your profile icon on the far right of the screen.
- Tap Apple ID.
- Enter password or use Face ID to authenticate.
- Then select Country or Region. Make sure to select Australia or any other country where CapCut is legal.
- Now agree to the terms and conditions.
- After that, you need to choose the payment option None, fill in the address, zip code, city, state, phone number, etc. You can search that country-based address on Google to enter the wrong address.
- After entering the address, tap Next and then Done.
- Then refresh the App Store, search for the CapCut app and install the app.
- That is it.
After following the above ten steps correctly, you can have the CapCup app installed on your iOS device. After installing CapCut on your iOS device, you can follow the same steps to change the location based on your current address.
You followed the steps, installed CapCut on your iPhone and started using the app for better video editing. If you run into any issues while following the steps, don’t hesitate to ask for help in the comment box. Do you know of any other CapCut alternative for iOS? Feel free to drop in the comment section.