Apple has its own strict rules and policies about app installation. And since it has airtight security, we tend to find another route to install applications that aren’t on the App Store. Appdb pro is a unique application database that allows you to install any iOS application. There are more than 1000 iOS apps, Cydia apps, hacked games, tweaks, utilities, e-books, social network hacked apps, old versions, jailbreak apps, macOS apps, Apple TV apps, games, etc. You can get everything from the appdb pro app without any issues. In this article, I will show you how to download apps from appdb on iOS.
Install appdb profile on iOS / how to link?
- Open the safari browser on your iPhone.
- Go to appdb.to/link.php.
- Enter your email address in the dialog box.
- After typing your email, click the link button.
- When the popup appears on the screen, tap Allow.
- Click the Install button to install the profile
- Enter your access code.
- Tap next and click install again. If a dialog box appears asking you to trust the profile source, click the trust button.
- Tap Done after the profile is installed.
How to download app from appdb pro on iOS?
- Download appdb pro application on your iPhone.
- Trust the profile by going to the device settings.
- Open the free Appdb app and make a payment to a premium app.
- Open the premium app and select the desired app.
- Select the installation option.
- Now go to the device settings and trust the application you just installed.
How to download app from appdb on iOS with Mac:
Since appdb allows for custom developer entities, I’ll show you how to install any app from appdb or any custom app for free. Consider updating your device to appdb PRO if you want a complete solution. Appdb pro is also available for iOS 16.1.
This is a rather complicated method so it is advisable to use the above method to download the application on your iOS device.
- Mac or Hackintosh with an iDevice running OS X
- USB cable connection
- xcode>7.0 (free) from the App Store
- apple id (you can create any other fake apple id for free)
- first you need to link your iPhone and mac device to appdb by following the above method.
- Now on your mac click on xCode and then tap on preferences.
- Now connect your iPhone to your Mac with a USB cable.
- Tap account and click the plus button.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Now go to the files tab and select project.
- Select iOS and click single view application.
- Tap next.
- Fill in the details like product name, organization name, organization ID, language, device.
- Now select your iPhone device.
- When the new window appears on the screen, click on Troubleshoot.
- Go to the accounts tab and you will see the newly created team.
- Here you can click view details.
- Select team and press ctr + then select the export option.
- You must save the exported file with a password.
- Then click the save button.
- Now select the provisioning profile, click CTRL+ and select Show in Finder.
- Copy the provisioning profile to the same location where you saved the developer certificate.
- Go to the device configuration page.
- Set your device not to be jailbroken, add a developer certificate, enter a password, and add a provisioning profile.
- Save feature configuration must be selected.
Since this certificate is free, it can only sign one app. To sign a different program, you must associate a new certificate and provisioning profile with your device, or enable appdb PRO. However, it is much easier to adjust the bundle identifier and then select Troubleshoot and continue the lesson from step 12.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.