The mobile version of Pokémon GO is undoubtedly the best game for lovers of augmented reality games. Because it uses real-life GPS-based locations to hunt Pokemon monsters, people spend too much time on the game. But many geeks are looking for the Pokemon Go Hack for iOS 15.
Why do players choose Pokemon Go Hack?
Since the gameplay of the game forces the player to go out while following the actual world map, many users want to sit at home while faking the location and cache Pokemons from outside the world.
Many Pokemon Go hacks are available online on third-party platforms for iPhone users, but most of the tools are fake and misleading. However, here we have found the way to get Pokemon Go Hack on iOS 15 to fake Pokemon Go location. Without further ado, let’s go to the guide.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only and we do not promote third party apps or mislead our readers.
How to Do Pokemon Go Hack on iOS 15?
- Be sure that Energy saving mode is disabled on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings > Exposure Alerts > Enable Exposure Alerts.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to apphomie.com and visit the website.
- Tap Search and enter Poke Go Spoofer.
- Tap the result and click the Download Now button.
- Wait a few seconds for the processing to take place.
- Now you will see the full task screen. You must complete the task to get to the last step. Tap the task.
- Once you complete two tasks, Poke Go Spoofer will be installed on your iPhone automatically.
- Now you can open the game and enjoy it.
After following the guide above, you can hack Pokemon Go on iOS 15 using an iPhone. Did you like the article? Was it helpful? Do you enjoy the Pokemon Go Hack on your iPhone? Don’t hesitate to share your feedback in the comment box.