Music is like a drug you use to get away from reality to your own imagination. You listen to music to reduce your stress and escape reality for a while. There are many online apps that allow you to listen to music on your iPhone, we even have Apple Music. But what if you want an alternative or something different to listen to music? Well, you’re in luck, there’s an app called SoundCloud that lets you listen to music for free. Not only that, SoundCloud also allows you to create your own version of music and upload it on their platform and also allows you to convert SoundCloud music to mp3 so that you can listen to it offline as well. Let’s get into more detail, shall we?
What is SoundCloud?
SoundCloud is an online social platform where anyone can listen to music and even show their creativity by creating their own music and uploading it for everyone to listen to. The best thing about it is that it is completely free for the listener. If you want to be a creator on this platform then you should consider getting SoundCloud go+ which is a paid premium version as it gives you more features and can broaden your horizons on this platform. SoundCloud also lets you download songs to your iOS device so you can listen to them whenever you want, even when you don’t have a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
How to Convert SoundCloud to MP3 on iOS
Method 1: Using safari browser
To convert SoundCloud songs to mp3 on iOS, you need an online converter.
- Go to the SoundCloud app and search for the song you want to convert to mp3 and download it on your iOS device.
- Tap the Tree Dots button.
- Tap copy link.
- Go to safari and search for SoundCloud to mp3 converter.
- Paste the link into the box and click the download button.
- Select 128 kbps mp3.
- Now click on the share icon.
- Select save to files.
- Choose your desired location and tap save.
Method 2: Using iTunes
- Go to SoundCloud in your computer browser.
- Search for the song you want to download.
- Copy the link to the number.
- Go to SoundCloud to mp3 converter.
- Paste the link in the box.
- Click convert.
- Once the convert to mp3 process is done, click the download button.
- The song will be downloaded and you can find it in the download folder.
- Now drag the downloaded song from download folder to iTunes.
- Make sure you are signed in to your iTunes and your iPhone device is connected.
Method 3: Using Shortcuts
- Download the Soundcloud Downloader shortcut to your iPhone. (If you’re not using iOS 15, make sure you’ve enabled untrusted shortcuts on your device.)
- Launch the SoundCloud app or go to SoundCloud.com in a browser and find the music you want to save as an MP3.
- Tap the music three dots button.
- Click more option.
- Tap SoundCloud downloader.
- Click allow once or allow always as per your choice.
- Choose the location where you want to download your song.
- Click done.
- Now go to the files app and click on the song you just downloaded.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.