Since Apple’s AirPods offer the best quality sound, I always enjoy watching content with the AirPods. Even at home, I prefer to use AirPods while watching content on Apple TV. However, many geeks are not aware of connecting AirPod to the Apple TV process.
Many users ask if AirPods can’t connect to Apple TV. If you are the one who is looking for a way to connect AirPods to Apple TV, here we prepared the easy way. Let’s try connecting your AirPods to Apple TV and enjoy sounds in Dolby Atmos and Spatial Audio.
How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV
Remark: Make sure you have Apple TV 4K and AirPods Pro or AirPods Max to get the best Dolby Atmos content experience.
- Make sure your Apple TV and AirPods are linked under the same iCloud account.
- Make sure you are wearing AirPods, or if the AirPods are in the charging case, they must be open.
- Turn on Apple TV.
- Go to the home screen.
- Press and hold the Play/Pause button on your Apple TV Remote.
- Now select the AirPods as soon as the device shows up.
If your Apple TV is not associated with the same iCloud account, you can use the method below to connect AirPods to Apple TV.
Link AirPods to Apple TV (Other iCloud)
- Wear AirPods or keep the charging case open when the AirPods are in the case.
- Hold back the pairing button of the AirPods case to start the light.
- Turn ON Apple TV.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Choose ‘Remote and device’.
- Now go to the Bluetooth.
- Select your AirPods from the available list and tap Connect device.
Can I connect my non-Apple AirPod Bluetooth to Apple TV?
Yes, there is still a way to connect your non-AirPod Bluetooth headphones to Apple TV.
- Start your Bluetooth device in pairing mode.
- Open the Settings app on Apple TV.
- Select ‘Remove and devices’.
- Choose ‘Bluetooth’.
- Select your Bluetooth headphones.
- That is it.
This article covers all the ways to pair your AirPods with Apple TV. We showed you how to connect your non-Apple Bluetooth device to the Apple TV. Hope you liked the article and connected your AirPods to your Apple TV to enjoy the immersive content. If you need more help regarding the same, feel free to ask us in the comment box.