If you work from home, you need to be familiar with the struggles of being active on screen, and when you’re away from your screen, you need to show that you’re still active. But how do you show that you are online when you are busy with other work at home? Fortunately, you can try auto clicker on iOS and Android, a feature that taps the screen for you whenever you want.
If you’re using an iPhone, you’ll need to download a third-party application for automatic clicking. However, you can try another method, a tweak you might say, switch control allows you to set up an automatic clicker on an iPhone. You may feel that this method is a bit complicated, but it is better than downloading third-party applications. In this article, I’ll show you how to set up an automatic clicker on your iPhone.
What is an automatic clicker for on an iPhone?
Auto clicker is software that allows users to access an automated mouse and additional keyboard keys. When you enable an automatic clicker, your iPhone will automatically enter data, manage activities, or click certain objects on the screen just by enabling an automatic clicker. It is quite easy to use the automatic clicker on iOS without any third-party app installation. You just need to follow the steps and you’re done.
How do I set up an automatic clicker on an iPhone?
It’s pretty easy to set up an automatic clicker on an iPhone if you know how to do it. You may feel like this is a very long method to follow, but trust the process, it’s worth it.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Click accessibility.
- Find the accessibility shortcut and select the switch control.
- Go to the main Accessibility page and click on toggle controls.
- Click switches.
- Tap Add New Switch.
- Click Screen > Full Screen > Select Item.
- Return to the main Switch Control window.
- Now go to the recipes.
- Click create new recipes.
- Rename it as Auto Click.
- Tap Assign New Switch > Custom Full Screen Gesture.
- Now tap the screen on the pattern of your clicks.
- Tap save
- Go back to the previous window.
- Go to the starter recipe option.
- Click on auto click.
- To activate the switch control, click the side button 3 times.
- Now select switch control from the given options.
- To end the switch control again, click the side button 3 times.
Is there a third party application for automatic clicker on iPhone?
If you don’t want to use switch control for an automatic click, you can choose a third-party application for it. I’ve put together a list of the best automatic clickers you can install on your iPhone from the App Store.
- Automatic clicker: automatic tool.
- Quick touch: automatic clicker.
- Automatic clicker: automatic tapper, easy touch.
- Automatic clicker: Tap.
- Click assistant: automatic clicker
- Automatic clicker: automatic tapping.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.