Mobile games are fun and all, but they don’t always live up to the potential of a game console. Not only are you more likely to experience gameplay issues, but even the resolution doesn’t live up to the hype.
Be it an Android or an iOS device, the problem remains the same. However, that’s where the emulators come into play. They are fun and interactive, transforming the overall gaming experience on your iPhone in a matter of seconds.
However, downloading a 3DS emulator on iOS 15 is not as simple and streamlined as you might expect. There are certain steps involved in the process. Apart from that, we will highlight some of the most effective ways that you can install the 3DS emulator on your iOS device without any problem.
What are the features of the 3DS emulators?
When it comes to downloading and installing the 3DS emulators on your iOS 15 and above devices, knowing about the features makes the process easier. Here’s an overview of all the features:
Solution – Provide an easy gaming experience with up to 720p resolution.
Save game – Allows users to save game progress to come back to later.
Anti-aliasing – Contributes to seamless gameplay and makes the game look hyper-realistic.
multiplayer – Allows multiple players to play simultaneously.
Network – Supports optimal bandwidth network for convenient gaming experience.
Better audio quality – High quality and clear audio output for the ultimate gameplay experience.
How do you download 3DS Emulator on your iOS 15?
The popularity of the 3DS emulator on iOS 15 stems from the ndsios, but was initially only available for jailbroken devices. Shortly after, the 3DS emulator was launched to streamline gameplay on non-jailbroken devices.
Here’s what to do:
- Open the Safari browser on your iOS device
- Type http://iemulators.com/inds in the browser’s search bar
- Download the file from the website
- Once the download is completed successfully, navigate to Settings and go to General
- Under that, go to Profiles and then to Device Manager
- Tap “Guangdong” app and tap Trust twice
- Doing so will install the 3DS emulator on your iOS 15 devices and above without any problem.
How can you also download EmuiOS Emulator for iOS 15?
If the above method doesn’t work for you, there is another alternative way to download and install the 3DS emulator on your iPhone.
This is what you need to do for that:
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone
- Type https://emu4ios.org/wp-content/uploads/emu4iOS.mobileconfig in the search bar
- On the web page, tap Install directly to iOS device
- Open your device settings, tap Install profile and enter your passcode
- Once Safari is open, tap Install Emu4iOS and tap Install again to confirm the step
- Under Settings again, tap Install > Next > Install
- After that, click Install > Done and wait for the installation process to complete
Once downloaded, you will find it on your home page, ready to use. These are the steps you need to follow in order to be able to download a 3DS emulator app to your iOS 15 and above. Make sure to only download from trusted sources, as most untrustworthy platforms can share malware-infected download files.