Error loading followed channels on iOS, reported by dozens of users worldwide in the past few hours. Users around the world are facing annoying issues while using Twitch website and Twitch app. If you are also the one who is struggling with the same problem, here we will show you how to fix it.
Since Twitch is one of the most popular platforms for gamers to share live gameplay and content with their fans, millions of gamers use this app daily through the app or online website. But today, when they try to share their content, some iPhone users see the error loading followed channels on iOS 16 and iOS 15. Fortunately, we found a few working methods. Let’s try them.
Fix error while loading followed channels IOS error
- Check WiFi network: The first thing to do if you see this error while loading followed channels on iOS is to check the connected Wi-Fi network. Make sure the connected Wi-Fi connection is stable and working properly. If there is a problem with Wi-Fi, try switching to another network to fix this error.
- Check Twitch server status: The next thing we recommend users is to check the Twitch server status as this could be a global issue. You can visit the Downdetector Twitch page and check the online status of Twitch. If it doesn’t work globally, wait a while and let Twitch fix it.
- Disable the Adblocker extension: Sometimes, if the Adblocker extension is enabled on your system, try to disable the Adblocker extension to fix the error while loading followed channels ios issue.
- Disable VPN: If you are using VPN and try to use twitch app or web version, you may get the error loading followed channels ios issue because the vpn conflicts with the current place and the vpn localized site. So disable the VPN to solve the problem.
- Flush DNS records: Flushing DNS records on a PC can also solve this problem as it can restore internet connectivity and security. To do that, launch Command Prompt > type ipconfig /flushdns and hit Enter > Wait for DNS Resolver Cache > Exit the Command Prompt and use the Twitch without any errors.
- Leave the beta: If you are using the Twitch beta, you may get some errors as the beta is in development. So switch from Beta to normal mode to fix Twitch error while loading iOS issue of followed channels.
These are some common working practices that have helped many users to get rid of errors while loading IOS issues with followed channels. Do you know a method to solve the problem? Can you share it with us in the comments box?