“iOS 14 Download Emojis“Since the release of the iOS 14 update, I’ve seen even Android geeks looking for a way to get iOS 14 emojis to their non-iOS users. However, Android has its own emojis, but iPhone emojis are more realistic and expressive than Android, which is why it would be fun to download iOS 14 emojis on Android and fool other Android users with iOS emojis.
Using emojis as part of our conversation while texting has become a daily routine for all of us. Expressing emotions has become so easy for us because of these emojis. From different character emojis to smiley faces to all symbols and flags and much more. Have you ever imagined how boring our texting would look like if we didn’t have emojis to use.
|FUN FACT: Did you know that there are about 3633 emojis as of now. That’s a big number, isn’t it?|
If you are using an Android phone and have a small change from all the commonly used emojis, then this article is for you. Now you can also download iOS emojis on your Android phone. Yes, you heard it right. You can do that! Let me show you how.
4 Methods to Download iOS 14 Emojis on Android
How to get iOS 14 emojis on Android devices.
- Download zFont from the Play Store.
- Open the app and grant access to all necessary permissions.
- Click the “Emjoi” section on the side of the app and select all the iOS 14 emojis you want to download. Tap download.
- Once the download is complete, click “SET”.
- Select the manufacturer of your device. [If your device is not mentioned in the list, then select “system mode” (it will require root)].
- Tap Emoji.
- Check the “any Android device” box.
- Click the set button and tap ok.
- Tap install and reboot your device.
For Xiaomi Redmi users: Open the theme store and download “iOS Moji”.
If you are a Stock Android user and have a ROOTED device, download iOS Emojis Flashable zip file and flash it to your iPhone.
How to see iOS 14 emojis on Android (without root).
- Download Green Apple Keyboard from Playstore.
- Open the app and follow the instructions to set it up as a keyboard.
- Enable settings.
- Switch input method.
- Once set up, you will see the iPhone emojis keyboard on your Android device.
How to get iOS 14 emojis on (rooted) Android devices.
While the Green Apple Keyboard app is quite effective, it has some limitations as it does not currently support all iOS 14 emojis. However, rooting your Android device is the only method to get iOS emojis. Here’s how to do it:
- Make sure you have the most recent version of Magiskmanagement.
- Download the iOS Emoji Pack Magisk Flashed File
- Go to the module area of the Magisk Manager.
- Choose Install from storage and navigate to the file you just downloaded.
- Restart your device after flashing the file.
How to get iOS 14 emojis on Android devices using a third-party application.
- Emoji Substitute by Ricky Bush – Emoji Substitute
- When you open the app, you’ll see the first set of iOS14 beta emojis.
- Here you have to download the file and wait for it to finish.
- After giving this application root access, you can apply directly from here.
- Alternatively, you can create a Magisk module and use Magisk to flash it.
Which of these techniques did you use to install the iOS emoji keyboard on your Android phone? Was it a success? Feel free to tell us in the comment section below. I realize it’s not very accurate, but until then we’ll have to wait for a better solution. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear one! Until then, enjoy these new emojis you just downloaded.
Until next time, with another topic. See you then Toodles.