Apple brings Photo Cutouts as the best photo editing feature ever for iPhone users with the release of iOS 16. This new update allows users to copy and paste a photo to another photo on iPhone iOS 16. Before Apple introduced this feature, users had to spend money too much on the third party app.
But since this new feature was released, it has helped thousands of users save the hefty amount of money people have spent on the third-party photo editing app. However, it has been a long time since iOS 16 landed, but many iPhone users need to know how to use iOS 16 crop photo feature on iPhone.
iPhone users can crop out the subject as an animal or a person, then drag and drop it somewhere else, like any messaging app or editing tool. Are you the one who has the jump update to the new iOS 16? Don’t know how to copy and paste an image to another image on iPhone iOS 16? Without further ado, let’s get to the guide.
Using Photo crop To iOS 16 copy and paste a photo on top of another photo on iPhone
- Go to the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Choose the photo from which you want to cut the subject.
- Tap and hold the object you want to cut out.
- You will see a small animation around the object, which means that the object is selected from the photo.
- Don’t lose your grip on the selected object; try moving around the selected image.
- Use another hand or finger to minimize the Photos app.
- Open the desired app where you want to paste this cutout. (Example: Messages)
- When you’ve opened the second app where you want to paste the subject, just lift the thumb that’s holding it, and it will be automatically pasted.
Thus, you can insert an image into another image on iPhone for free without installing any third-party app.
iOS 16 copy paste image iPhone X not working
We have also seen many iPhone users complain that the photo crop function is not working on iPhone X and other models. Therefore, you should know that the new models of iPhone SE, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, Phone 11 Series, iPhone 12 Series, iPhone 13 Series and iPhone 14 Series support iOS 16 crop feature.
Did you like the article? Did it help to copy or paste photo effects from one photo to another on iOS 16 on iPhone? Need more help? Feel free to share with us in the comment box.