Siri is a virtual assistant from Apple that can help you perform various things on your iPhone device with just your voice command. But never feel that Siri has limited answers and produces nothing new? It can certainly send texts and emails, make calls and answer most questions, but not all. What if there was a way to turn your Siri into a chat GPT, a generative AI that can answer all your questions in seconds and provide you with all the knowledge you need? With a few changes, Siri on iOS 16 can be turned into a chat GPT on command.
The main goal here is to make sure that the Siri icon isn’t Siri, but chat GPT instead. Earlier, when you clicked the side button you got Siri, but now our goal here is to access chat GPT with a click of the side button.
See More: ChatGPT Alternatives for iPhone
Change Siri to Chat GPT On Command on iOS 16
- Install Genie-AI Chatbot from the App Store on your iPhone device.
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
- Click the plus icon + in the right corner of the screen.
- In the next action suggestions section, click the Open app option.
- Tap the app and select genius from the list.
- Finally, click on Done option.
- Now go to the settings app on your iPhone.
- Go to accessibility.
- Click the touch tab.
- Scroll down to find back, tap it and click it.
- Tap the Double Tap button.
- Now select an open app that you created earlier with the shortcuts app. You can even rename it by going back to the Shortcuts app.
- That’s it, you’re done!
- Now when you first try to access chat GPT like Siri, you will be prompted to pay. You can skip this or if you want to pay for additional services, you can.
- Go to your home page and now when you double tap the back of your iPhone chat, GPT will be activated, just like Siri.
Now when you click the volume button on the side to activate Siri, you have to double-tap the back of your iPhone to activate chat GPT.
Can you replace Siri with chat GPT?
If you want to replace Siri with chat GPT, let me tell you that it is not currently possible. Replacing Siri with something like GPT for chatting is a very long way, but there is no information about such updates or methods by which you can do it.
What is the difference between Siri and chat GPT?
Siri is a virtual assistant from Apple that can perform a number of functions such as texting, calling, and creating reminders. It understands and answers user questions using natural language processing. Chat GPT, on the other hand, is an OpenAI-based language model that can create human text in response to a given prompt. These are two different technologies with different functions and capabilities.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.