What is Troll Store?
Trollstore is an iOS software that allows you to avoid App Store authentication every time you download an application and sideload an app without limitation and use it permanently. Trollstore also eliminates the need to log into the app every 7 days and has no 3 app limit.
It was Linus Hense who found a bug called CoreTrust that inspired the creation of Trollstore. It is now able to permanently install Apps/IPA in stock on iOS devices using Lars Froder’s TrollStore program.
Can I get Trollstore on iOS 16?
Unfortunately not! Trollstore cannot be downloaded and installed on iOS 16. There are many sketchy sites that offer you a way to install Trollstore on iOS 16, but be careful because there is no way you can get Trollstore on devices running iOS 16.
Why does Trollstore not work on iOS 16?
Trollstore was working on iOS due to an AMFI/Core Trust bug where it doesn’t validate the validity of a root certificate used to sign a binary file. That was fixed in iOS 15.5 and iOS 15.6 or later. Since iOS 16 does not contain this bug in the software, it is not possible to download Trollstore on devices running iOS 16.
Trollstore is supported by iOS versions?
Trollstore is compatible with all iOS devices running 14.0 to 14.8.1 and iOS 15 to 15.1.1. Since the issue that allowed Trollstore to run on iOS devices has been resolved in iOS 15.7 and later, it is no longer possible to install Trollstore on any iOS version other than the one below.
- iOS 14.4.2, 14.4.1, 14.4, 14.3, 14.2, 14.0.1, 14.1, 14
- iOS 14.6, 14.5.1, 14.5
- iOS 14.7.1, iOS 14.7
- iOS 14.8.1, 14.8
- iOS 15.1.1, 15.1, 15.0.2, 15.0.1, 15
- iOS 15.5, 15.4.1, 15.4
How do I install Trollstore on compatible iOS devices?
If your device is running on iOS 15 versions, you may be able to install Trollstore by following the steps below. Please note that the devices running on iOS 16 cannot install Trollstore.
- Download the TrollStore Installer IPA from the link below.
Trollstore installer IPA iOS 15
- Install it on your iPhone device using the method of your choice (AltStore / iOS App Signer / Sideloady/ etc).
- Open the app and select the Install option.
- You have to wait for some time while the installation process is in progress.
- Return to step 3 if your phone reboots.
- When TrollStore has been installed successfully, a warning should appear; click on the close option to exit the application.
- Launch TrollStore if it’s on the home screen; if not reboot and it should show up then launch it.
- Go to the options page and choose Install l did to allow TrollStore to install unsigned programs.
Currently, Trollstore version 1.3 is available to the public with their iPhones running iOS version 15 to 15.7. if you want to install Trollstore, make sure it has an iOS device that is compatible with the Trollstore version. If your device is running iOS 16, there are no chances or methods that can help you install Trollstore on your iPhone device.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.