Since the release of the amazing Augmented Reality based Pokemon Go game, I love to spend more time with this app as it gives me the power to run and walk around the yard. The game is the best fitness partner to hunt Pokemons while running and walking. However, many people use Pokemon Go Spoofer iOS to manipulate the GPS location and track down the Pokémon nearby.
There are several Pokémon spoofing apps available on Android to create a fake location. Still, it is difficult for iOS users to download Pokémon Go Spooner iOS because of Apple’s rules and restrictions. Many Pokémon spoofing apps were available for iOS and Android, but most of the apps have been removed from the App Store and Google Play Store.
It’s been six years since Pokemon Go was released, but people still love the game. Even they are still looking for a Pokémon spoofing app for iPhone and Android. That’s why we came here to help with the guide to get Pokémon spoof iOS.
How to download Pokemon Go Spoofer iOS app in 2022?
Note: This method works on restricted regions and restricted devices.
- First, open the Settings app.
- Go to General.
- Tap Refresh app background.
- Tap “Wi-Fi & Cellular Data” and then Wi-Fi.
- Then select “Wi-Fi and Cellular Data” again.
- Go back to Settings and select Battery.
- Disable the power saving mode if it is enabled.
- Go to the Settings section and tap App Store.
- Turn ON the Automatic downloads option.
- Open the Safari app.
- Search for ogrocket.com.
- Search the third-party ogrocket App Store for PokeGo++.
- Tap PokeGo++ and wait for the installation process to finish.
- Complete the few tasks and it will be installed on your iPhone automatically.
That’s how you can get the Pokemon Go Spoofer iOS app on your iPhone. After following the guide above and installing Pokemon Go Spoofer iOS app on your iPhone, don’t forget to share your feedback in the comment box.