When I used an Android phone, I always admired the use of some iPhone features on an Android device. I loved the WhatsApp UI and keyboard on the iPhone, and I wanted to have those features on my Android device. And then I finally switched from Android to iPhone. However, I think thousands of Android users still want to use some iPhone features on their Android devices. And the biggest feature is iOS emojis.
Compared to Android emojis, iOS emojis give realistic expression and look real. Even the new iOS 15 update included some new emojis on iOS 15.4 update, such as melting face, greeting face, pregnant man and more cool emojis. However, it is not possible to sideload iOS 15.4 on Android devices, but user can get iOS 15 emojis on Android for free using the following method.
How To Download iOS 15 Emojis For Samsung And Other Android Devices No Root
- First, download Emoji Replacer APK here.
- Next, you need to install the Emoji Replacer apk on your device.
- After that, give it access so that it can download and replace the emojis you need on your device.
- Open the app and you will see a group of emojis on the home page of the application.
- Find the “iOS 15.4” emojis here and tap on them to download them.
- Install it.
- It will give you a warning – That it will reboot automatically after a successful installation, so just tap Ok.
- Installed successfully, then iOS 15.4 Emojis has been successfully installed on your device.
Once you follow the above steps properly, you will have the new iOS 15.4 emojis on your Android device and get the iPhone-like feel on Android. While using iOS 15.4 Emojis on Android, even if you chat with other iPhone users, they will not know that you are chatting from your iPhone because you are using iOS Emojis.
It would be nice to use iPhone emojis on Android without rooting the device and spending money. Did you like the post? Is it fun to use iOS 15 emojis on Android? Do you know any other trick to get iOS emojis on iPhone for free? Don’t hesitate to share your feedback in the comment box. If you want to use any other iPhone feature on Android, feel free to ask for help through the comment section.