You use your smartphone every day and the first thing you notice on your iPhone is your lock screen before going to the desired application. Don’t you think it’s necessary to create a good atmosphere by making your device’s lock screen more attractive to look at? Previous iPhone users had only a few options from which to select their lock screen. But now things have taken a huge leap from where they started. Apple has given its user the ability to customize lock screens to their liking with a large number of widgets to choose from.
Since iOS 16 released the lock screen customization, it has become the main attraction of the whole software update, and users are finding different ways to make their lock screen more attractive and attractive. Many third-party apps have also joined in giving users a flexible option to turn their lock screen into something new. Since we are talking about the lock screen customization, what do you think is the most noticeable widget on the whole screen? I would go with the clock widget. It comes by default on your lock screen with many other options. Let’s go into more detail.
Go into details about the clock widget!
The clock widget is one of the most important things to display on the screen in my opinion, when you open your screen the first thing you or anyone else notice is the clock (time) even before they check their notifications. We have many ways to customize this widget, so pick one that appeals to you and make it your own!
Can I change the clock font size in iOS 16?
If you ever wanted to change the font size on your clock widget, what I’m about to tell you might not be great news. Apple only allows its users to change the font and color of their choice, but it has not yet given a feature to change the font size of the clock. Don’t get upset about this, but try to play around by applying different colors to your clock widget and changing the font from time to time.
Has the font size already been changed by default on iOS 16?
After the iOS 16 update, many users noticed that the clock/time widget has gotten bigger. Well, that’s true. Apple has changed the font size of the clock widget. Their main goal was for users to be able to see the time on the screen, even for those with poor eyesight.
How do I change the font and color of the clock?
Looking at the time on your lock screen with the same old boring font, who says it has to stay that way? With the iOS 16 lock screen customization feature, you can now choose from a variety of color options and fonts, and even the language in which the time is displayed.
- Make sure your device is updated to iOS 16.
- Unlock your iPhone with a face ID or passcode or fingerprint.
- Long press on the lock screen to get the customization option.
- Click the customize button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the clock/time widget.
- A pop-up will appear at the bottom of the screen with the different font and color options.
- In a total of 8 font options given, choose one of your preferences.
- Below that, you can scroll to the right to choose the color for your font. You can even create your own color shade.
- Tap the globe icon to choose the language in which you want to display the time. (Arabic, Arabic Indian, Devnagari).
- Click the cross icon to save the change once you are done with the adjustment.
- Tap the Done option in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click the Set as background pair option. And you’re done!
Whether you want a different font, or just want to change the color theme, whatever your taste, there’s always something to look forward to. We can begin to anticipate that Apple would soon give us the option to even change the font size of the clock in the next update.
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles.