The rumors about the iPhone 14 are getting louder and Apple’s new iPhones represent perhaps the most significant changes in years. We are all waiting for September to get our hands on the new iPhone 14 series. Before the release, I’m sure many of us are spending our days reading and finding new leaks and rumors about iPhone 14. In this article, we are going to tell you some of the major ongoing rumors and leaks for iPhone 14, but know that these are just rumors and not official news from Apple.
- So far, leaks indicate that the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max will feature a sleeker new design, a faster A16 Bionic chip, and a sharper new 48-megapixel main camera.
- The regular iPhone 14 lineup is also subject to change as the mini is expected to be phased out in favor of a new 6.7-inch iPhone 14 Max.
- Apple may release a new iPhone 14 Max, which would be a 6.7-inch version of the standard iPhone 14. Both are equipped with the currently iPhone Pro exclusive 120Hz Pro Motion screens. This will be the same size as the current iPhone 13 Pro Max model and will have a larger screen and battery.
- Apple plans to order 90 million iPhone 14 units for launch, citing “decreasing competition”.
- The price of the iPhone 14 Pro has been tipped to rise, but the standard iPhone 14 is not expected to rise.
- Ice Universe, a reliable source, has shared what appears to be a screen protector for the iPhone 14 Pro, showing the new notch-less design.
- Surprisingly, a rumor now suggests that Apple could move the usual launch date by a week and unveil the new iPhone on September 6. Apple could release the iPhone 14 on the first Tuesday in September, rather than a week later as usual.
- iPhone 14 Max is expected to be released and there are also talks that Apple could discontinue the iPhone 14 and replace it with iPhone 14 Max.
- There will be a similar design of iPhone 13 for all regular iPhone 14 models.
- We could expect 2 iPhones to be 6.1 inches and other 2 iPhone 14 models to be 6.7 inches.
- The iPhone 14 will reportedly be available in green, purple, blue, black, white and red colors. While the iPhone 14 Pro will be available in purple, green, silver and graphite.
- We can get a 48 Megapixel camera on the Pro model.
- The iPhone 14 series will have larger batteries.
- According to the leaks, we are going to get an A16 bionic chip, but some also suggested that A15 bionic chips are also in talks.
- According to Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, Apple is working to transition from the current Lightning port to the more common USB-C port.
- The iPhone 14 may have a satellite connection. As a final safety feature, this would most likely take the form of the ability to send distress messages to satellites when you are outside a coverage area.
- The iPhone 14 Pro has a low-power, always-on display. Although the screen has a low brightness and frame rate, the iPhone 14 Pro can display widgets that display the weather, calendars, stocks, activities and other data.
- According to MacRumors, some iPhone models may be eSIM only, without a physical SIM card slot.
- Dropping the Lightning port in favor of USB-C has been a persistent rumor, and for a while it appeared that this would be the case with the iPhone 14. Multiple leaks claimed the iPhone 14 Pro would include USB-C, and it seems logical that the standard iPhone 14 would do the same.
Well, there are a lot of them, but we shouldn’t believe it until Apple releases the official statement of the release as many rumors you might not be true here. We’ll just have to wait and see which of these rumors comes true.
Until next time, with a different topic. Until then, Toodles.