This is for the people who like to do karaoke. Apple has released a new feature that allows users to do a karaoke version from their iPhone. So instead of buying a whole device to do karaoke, now all you need is your iPhone device, how cool is that? This can be done through the Apple Music Sing feature. It allows users to record and share their favorite songs while singing along. Users can even select their own versions of songs and download them on Apple Music. You can also share your recorded songs with your friends and family, create a contest between groups and also save them.
But lately, after getting this feature on iPhone, some users encountered an obstacle while running Apple Music sing. Users complained that this feature is not working on their iPhone devices. Not a single bug has been noticed after the release of iOS 16.2, so there may be a problem with the application or compatibility issues. Nevertheless, you can try the solutions below, they will help you fix the problem and the Apple Music Sing feature will work properly.
Apple Music sing not working: Solutions
- Make sure your iPhone device running iOS 16.2 is compatible with Apple Music Sing.
- You must also have an active Apple Music subscription.
- Unfortunately, not all songs are compatible with the singing function. So you need to check if the song supports this feature by following the steps below.
- Tap the current song to view it in full screen.
- Then hit the quote mark, followed by the Sing icon.
- If there is no Sing symbol, the music does not support Apple Music Sing.
- Then use the slider to adjust the volume of the Sing function to your liking.
Energy saving mode: Disable
Apple Music Sing feature will not work if power saving mode is on. This is because low power mode conserves battery and causes background apps and features to stop working. So to use the Apple Music Sing feature, the power saving mode must be disabled on your device.
Reinstall Apple Music:
Apple Music data stored on your device can cause problems. In order for your app to work properly, you need to uninstall and then reinstall Apple Music on your device.
One of the basic steps to take is to restart your device if you are having problems. That said, if the Sing feature doesn’t work, you should try restarting your iPhone.
Reset all settings:
You can try this as a last resort, reset all settings on your device. This can help you get rid of unwanted bugs that are causing problems on your devices.
Apple music sing: compatible devices
- iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14 Plus.
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13Mini.
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Mini.
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- iPhone SE3
Until next time, with another topic. Until then, Toodles